The RJC can provide a subsidised consultancy support service to help you work towards the standards prior to you starting the formal RSQM assessment process.
The RJC RSQM consultants are a team with vast experience of developing and delivering restorative services. In addition to being able to offer the benefits of their own experience, their training as consultants means they can offer you tailored advice, support and coaching to help you identify issues, problem solve, and find your own solutions to deliver an excellent service.
Our consultants will work with you to develop an action plan based on the health check report and decide how you need to develop your service. They can also help you implement your action plan, providing ongoing support and advice.
This is a bespoke service and the consultants will not assume or advise a 'one-size fits all' approach, but their consultancy support and advice will be tailored to helping you meet the standards and achieve the RSQM.
Acting as mentors to strategic leaders in your agency they can:
- Provide strategic advice on developing your service
- Support and coach your senior managers
- Provide advice on implementation models
- Give advice on set up and strategic planning of the development of your service
- Support you with project planning including preparing a business proposal and a communications plan
- Provide advice on initial and more specialist training
- Explain the options for practitioner accreditation and professional registration
- Help you develop data collection, evaluation and performance improvement strategies
- Support you to implement recommendations and solutions
A support package of subsidised RJC consultancy support from our expert team will be agreed with you on an agency-by-agency basis, depending on the specific needs identified in your health check report and the one-off or ongoing support you want from the team.
You can see our team at www.restorativejustice.org.uk/consultancysupport/
You do not have to access the RJC's consultancy support. You may have the expertise in-house to develop your service; you may want to appoint your own consultants or to access free advice from other RSQM services in your area.
To find out more about any of the support options from the RJC, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7831 5700 or visit www.restorativejustice.org.uk.